Monday 9 July 2012

Troubadour Top - Yes, It Fits

This is not really a post - just some photos (finally!) to show you that my impractical "troubadour" top fits.

Yes, it really does fit - really.


And honestly, the only reasons I didn't post this sort of photo before are that I simply didn't get around to photos last weekend when it wasn't raining, and that my camera is playing up and won't take a decent photo now unless it's outside with lots of sunshine. I do empathise - I miss the sunshine in winter too.

We had sunshine today, but by late afternoon (when these photos were snapped) my camera was whiney.  I think it deliberately made the colours go a bit old fashioned... The colours on my earlier post are more true.


Anyway, IF I ever wear my exciting top to work it will be like this - with my black Vogue 1282 Donna Karan skirt and black heels.




And the sun is going down, so that's it!

See you soon!
-Gabrielle

PS Thanks for your lovely supportive comments on this top on the dress form - I'm really happy with it, so I'm going to try to keep pushing myself creatively even if it does make for some unwearable garments.

9 comments:

  1. It's truly a triumph! I love how happy you look wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you very much! The mad kids were running around the garden cracking me up!

      Delete
  2. I think your smile reflects just how fun this top is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is exactly as I imagined it worn and tones with your lovely camelias beeautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Maybe I need to just go ahead and ignore the grey & black office uniform and wear it to work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really fun and cool looking top! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...